Searching for a Polaris RZR XP 1000 Tinted Rear Windshield that balances durability, visibility, and comfort during rides. I often ride in dusty trails where rear suction pulls dirt into the cab, so I am hoping a good windshield will help reduce that issue. Has anyone noticed a big difference after installing one?


I am particularly interested in Star Knight MT products since they seem popular, but I want honest feedback about performance. Does their Polaris RZR XP 1000 Tinted Rear Windshield reduce dust effectively, or do you still need additional sealing?


Another concern is installation. Is it straightforward for someone with basic tools, or does it require extra adjustments? I prefer something that aligns well without forcing it into place.


How about noise levels? Some riders say adding a rear windshield changes airflow and creates more cabin noise. Has that been your experience with a Polaris RZR XP 1000 Tinted Rear Windshield?


Also wondering about cleaning and maintenance. Do tinted surfaces show scratches easily, and what cleaning methods keep them clear without damage?


If you have tried multiple brands including Star Knight MT, what differences stood out the most? Which one gave the best long term value and comfort during rides?